View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 08:47 PM

Default Re: Professional Poker player looking for Assistant

Here is some of the responses we got:

Hi Dane,This job sounds perfect for me. I have a very flexible schedule and meet all of the requirements . I am extremley easy going and have been looking for a job like this for months. I love to cook for other people and I like to shop , so that would not be a problem. If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask. My phone number is xxx xxx xxxx and my myspace link myspace.com if that doesnt work you can search for me on there with e mail xxxxxxx@hotmail.com Hope to hear back.-Victoria

It was really funny.
But i'm extremely broke....do you really make that much money playing poker?
that's amazing.
I go to sdsu on Tuesdays (all day) and Thursday (until 3 PM). I work about 30 hours a week at a hotel, but other than that I'm open. I can cook you breakfast most days of the week. I get up really early so cooking before school or work won't be a problem. And if your not awake yet, I can just wrap whatever I cooked in tin-foil to keep it warm.
I meet all your requirements...and I've always wanted to be a personal assistant because i think I would be awesome at it.
I'm a neat freak so your house would basically be immaculate.
Oh and if you have me shop for you...well... you'll be looking really hot.

If you like me....and i get paid enough I can always quit my job. As long as the income is enough to pay my rent.

~Janelle

look me up,
www.myspace.com/

Hi Dane,

Hire me!!! I just moved back to SD for Irvine & have sorta been looking for work as a matter of fact I'm flying to SF today for an interview with in Walnut Creek as a manager (but I really don't want to move).

I'm a bit older then your required age, but maturity is experience & I know you'll be very happy with my cooking as well as I'm very trust worthy & have yet to let anyone down.

Here's my myspace info if you want to check me out
& I've also attached a picture & my resume.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Have a great day...Hire me!!!

Elai

Note: i edited out all of the personal info like myspace urls and phone #s