View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 07:24 PM

Default Re: Californians fires

[ QUOTE ]
As I watch the news, here, in Australia, my thought go to all those people that have lost their houses and possessions (and some indeed their lives or loved ones lives) in California those past days.

I was disturbed by also being forced to watch President Bush promise (another promisee, another lie) those Californians that they will not be forgotten in Washington and that help was forthcoming.

Assuming that President Bush was not lying, a big ask, I understand, what would make those Californians different from the many from New Orleans that are still waiting, regardless of even the international support and donations that that catastrophe generated?

[/ QUOTE ]

the only reason for a post like this is to inflame. why does this guy get a pass, continually?? what a joke. what vested interest does he have in any conversation regarding an American tradgedy? uh. yeah. none.

so eeeeeeeeeeeeeeasy to sit a world away and hurl inflammatory, ridiculous statements at those incompetent, corrupt Americans.

i mean how old does this get?? mission accomplished in my case, i guess. you have managed to raise my blood pressure a bit. which is your only point in every post that you bless upon this forum.

well done.