View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 06:36 PM

Default Re: SEC football > all other football

ahahahahahaaqhahahahahaha

i win. i really just wanted to start a poo flinging contest so i tried to be outlandish. IT WORKED YOU ARE ALL MY POO FLINGING PUPPETS AHAHAHA.

And BTYS, SEC is far far far better than the Pac-10. ASU would be like #3 or #4 over here. Oregon maybe could compete, Dixon has skills. Cal-Tennesse are 1-1 against each other the last two years so that's a wash.

As for SEC teams not playing good teams out of conference, i can't speak for every team in the SEC but UGA head-hunts good teams from other conferences. We always play GT, who has gone to like 7 straight bowls. This year we beat up on OSU, who was supposed to have a ZOMG offense, but got exposed. Last year, we played Colorado who was coming off of two straight Big-12 north titles, and beat them. Next 2 years we play ASU who suddenly looks ZOMG awesome according to PAC10 peoples. Except that nearly half the SEC would be favorites against them on a neutral field. I'll put some cash down on that game when the time comes if you want to.

SEC will play FSU twice, South Florida, Cal, Georgia Tech, Clemson, Louisville, VT, Kansas State, OK State, Wake Forest, W Virginia, Mizzou, and more. Nobody's ducking anyone, as far as the weak "SEC doesn't play good teams" argument goes.

SEC might get 11 bowl eligible teams. sickness.

SEC >>>> all