View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 06:17 PM

Default Re: Most amazing football win EVAR

stop the insanity, please god. american football - awesome, rugby - awesome, aussie rules - awesome, and global football - awesome.

seriously, I love all 4 of these sports, and they are great for different reasons. most comparison between them are worthless, especially concerning which type of player could do what in another sport. they posses different skill sets. but please, please, all you other rugby and aussie rules lovers, stop trying to hate on american football players. they are on average by far the biggest, strongest, fastest, and quickest athletes of the group. of that, there is no question, none at all.

that does not mean, however, that any one of them would make great players in the other sports, not at all. as I said, they are different sports with different skill sets, and speculating on who would do better at which sport at the level which is being discussed here is idiotic. I am going to make this easier on myself in the future and block out these "my sport is better than yours" dick swinging posts in the future, but for now I felt like responding.