View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 06:04 PM

Default Re: Bill Rinni and the Matusow TRUTH?

needling greg raymer is a 2/10 on the scum scale IMO.

I'm sure if Greg was asked how he feels about MM, he would say "mike is mike".

That is just who he is, and mike never tries to hurt ppl on purpose, if he ever comes off looking like he trying on hurt someone, he is prolly loaded on blow, or having an adrenaline rush from poker.

I still fail to see a shred of evidence that proves me wrong.

Scum is like the absolute poker guy who willingly [censored] everyone he could. That is scum. Talking trash at the table in a playful manner is not scum.

What if that was just some random guy that ppl would never see again instead of greg? no one would care. I think ppl overreacted b/c greg is such a class act, and didnt deserve being needled, but IMO MM is just being mike, and he really does respect the guys he plays w/ (including greg).

The fallow up year when greg finished like 28th or something in the ME, mike went on to say how it was one of the greatest achievement in poker history, and how bad he felt for greg when he busted b/c some donkey played some trash hand and sucked out on greg.

So ya, IMO from what I have seen, MM is not scum compared to fellow gamblers. Once again, there could be details i am overlooking.