View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 05:59 PM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Roy I'm sure it's in the works but just in case:

Can you add a bet UO % in the reports tab? I know it used to be in there. Problem is right now if I filter a situation where I want to see how often someone bets, I have to filter for # of times checked then # of times bet then go (# of times bet)/(# of times checked).

Everything looks great though. I've already noticed quite a difference in speed compared to the last release.

Also the auto import doesn't seem to be working for me (I have 0.48)

Edit: Also a fold to bet % stat would help out a lot as well

[/ QUOTE ]

Craig,

Add this line to any report xml file and you'll get a Bet Unopened Flop%

<Stat ColumnName="BetUnopenedFlop" StatGroups="Default" ValueExpressions="sum(case when FLOP.Unopened = true then 1 else 0 end) as FlopUnopened;sum(case when FLOP.BetAmount > 0 and FLOP.Unopened = true then 1 else 0 end) as BetUnopenedFlop" Evaluate="BetUnopenedFlop*100.0/FlopUnopened" ColumnHeader="Bet UO Flop" ColumnFormat="0.0" ColumnWidth="61" Tooltip=" " />

I'm going to be changing a few things to make this much easier without going in and editing files but right now I decided to include only the key stats for the reports. As you can probably see from some of the custom reports I've built in this thread, you can do pretty much anything.

Also, go back to that same link and you'll see 0.49b is available with the Auto Import problem fixed and a few other things.

rvg