View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 04:43 PM

Default Re: How bad was your first time? (Mini-TR included)

My first time was in a car. It took a long time for me to finish (I was sober). I chalk that up to nervousness, as it was difficult for me to, ahem, in the beginning. I was 16.

The good story though was when I was 13 and I came for the first time. This is priceless, but it needs context. You see, my dad didn't really tell me anything. And we didn't have HBO, and I hadn't really figured anything out yet for myself except I liked girls and they made me hard sometimes and they largely smelled good. I did not, I repeat, did not know what an orgasm was, I did not know what happened for the man when he had sex. I'm not kidding, and in retrospect it was kind of pathetic. But hey, it wasn't even really my fault.

So I was seeing this girl, and it became acutely aware at the time I was seeing this girl that there was this other girl that had a reputation for being a huge [censored] that was into me. So I ditched the other girl for the [censored] girl. A week later she was visiting her friend who lived down the block from me and she kind of took me back behind the garage and gave me my first BJ. And I came, having on idea what was going on. In her mouth. And she swallowed it. It was amazing.

So I think that's a cool story, that the first time I ever came I had no idea is was happening, it was in a girl's mouth consensually and she swallowed it.