View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 04:30 PM

Default 10NL: Blind Defense

villain is 30/20/2 and has jacked my blinds a few times on this table. one time i called him preflop then ended up with a c/f which wanted to make me puke.

next orbit we get this and i'm making a stand to basically shut him down or at least get him to slow down and layoff my blinds.

Full Tilt Poker, $0.05/$0.10 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 8 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

MP1: $5.20
MP2: $2
CO: $9.35
BTN: $8.20
Hero (SB): $12.75
BB: $3.35
UTG: $5.05
UTG+1: $1.75

Pre-Flop: K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
5 folds, <font color="red">BTN raises to $0.35</font>, Hero calls $0.30, BB folds

<font color="blue">easy call for my purposes. thought about raising back but didn't want to get reraised and end up folding to him. i'm assuming some of you would have popped him? </font>

Flop: ($0.80) 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $0.95</font>, BTN calls $0.95

<font color="blue">good flop for me. top pair w/kicker, bdfd solid cbet. </font>

Turn: ($2.70) 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $2.15</font>, <font color="red">BTN raises to $6.90 and is All-In</font>, Hero calls $4.75

<font color="blue">three spades are out and i again cbet the turn since i took control of the hand earlier. villain tanks for almost his full allotted time - then shoves. in reality i instacalled him w/o thinking too much about it. i had decided to call any bet while he was tanking before his shove. </font>

River: ($16.50) 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $16.50 Pot ($1.65 Rake)

your thoughts???

EN