Thread: Guitar Hero III
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 04:27 PM

Default Re: Guitar Hero III

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I got the wii version(stupid 360 ring of death), and it feels off, it might be its not hyperspeed that is [censored] with me, the lag calibration seemed fine

but end result I can barely beat the first tier songs on hard [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
The game will seem off a bit when you first try it but I think it's the new engine. Atleast for me, after I played the game for a while I was nailing HOPOs normally again. Just give it a little time.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah Im getting a little better hang of it, though my whammy isn't working [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] so I can't beat Tom Morello as whammy = instaloss

[/ QUOTE ]

Same [censored] with me. I'm actually going right now to take mine back, cause Morello kicked my ass cause I couldn't get the whammy bar to work.

[/ QUOTE ]

I normally only depress the whammy bar about half way when I use it, and it barely registers unless you almost completely depress it for this new guitar (I have Wii version). But it works fine for me otherwise.

As for the lag, I had the same problem, to the point where I could barely play correctly. I calibrated lag to 15ms and it's perfect (for me at least, I have HDTV though).