View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 04:23 PM

Default Re: ***yankees official offseason thread*****

[ QUOTE ]

I've heard rumors of Wang, Kennedy and Melky. That's a lot for a guy who just might come for free next year. I'm not saying its too much for Santana. I'm just saying if he's going to be a FA next year....

Also, I don't think there's much of a market for Damon, Abreu or Matsui right now. And they prob won't make sense for the money we'd have to pay them to leave.

Also, your "Make Giambi god at 1b" is awesomely funny. I don't think its quite that simple though [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Also, what exactly do you think its going to take to sign A Jones? Too much, probably.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think that rumor was really accurate, honestly. That's far too much to pay for one year.

And they will have to eat contract with Damon, obv, but they can get some decent prospects, I think.

The "make Giambi good at first" comment was a joke. I should have made that more obvious. I still think he should start at first. The difference between his defensive liability and offensive prowess is much greater than the difference between Malphabet's offensive liabilities and his defensive prowess.