View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 03:55 PM

Default Re: * * * Official WPT Niagara Thread * * *

I just busted...I wouldn't be steamed if it weren't for some 40 year old man telling me I play bad.

I built up the 70k playing great, including one very very sick bluff, and a nice call...

with 25k i opened to 2.2 at 400/800/100 with TT (after getting shown a big bluff, so ppl widen my range im sure), get 2 callers, and an old man shoves for 22k total or so. Basically for stacks. I tanked for awhile and decided he was squeezing so I moved in.

Yea, TT > 53o.

Then my bluff hand...I opened to 2700 at 500/1000/200 with Qc 9c from UTG with around 45k. A very loose aggro player calls me from the button. He had bluffed me out of a large pot earlier and shown complete air, and showed other bluffs. He covers me.

Flop was Td 8h 6d giving me a double gutshot. I bet out 4,500, he raises the minimum to 9k. I call. Turns the Ah, I check, and he bet 15k. I look into his soul and shove for 20k more (35k total) and he folds.

On to my demise...I got in 45k-ish with Ks Ts vs Qh 6d on the 7s 6s 3c for like 95k...turn 6 river 2h...my opponent called a huge c/r on the flop and turned his 6, then we got the remainder of his money in (not much)

Down to 20k, I lose with KK to 89 on the 6725, then proceed to get berated by one player while everyone else tells me I played well. I shook everyone's hand with a smile and asked the player who berated me what his problem was....he didn't respond.

Sigh.

(edited to include TT>53o)