View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 03:10 PM

Default Re: All 3 Boston teams winning the championship??

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Red Sox and Pats were/are solid bets.

The Celtics are not.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL @ 12:1 not being a neutral EV bet. You do realize the Celtics are probably the best team in the east (assuming Doc doesn't screw it up too badly with his coaching) and are not that much worse than the Spurs or Suns.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've told you this before...maybe even in this thread...

You are such a better poster when you're not talking about Boston sports. Seriously. I don't mean this to be offensive, but you're just horrible when you talk about any Boston team.

I have no clue why some intelligent people can be so illogical when discussing their home teams.

105,798 and counting

[/ QUOTE ]

This is coming from the person who claimed the Pats were only 8:1 to win the superbowl LOL enough said.

[/ QUOTE ]

EPiPeN11,

Please stop and think for a second. I'm not bashing you here. I've seen you make good quality posts before. I know you play mid stakes NLHE, so you're obviously somewhat capable of being logical. If I just thought you were some stupid troll, I'd just ignore you and move on, but I don't.

Yes, I thoguht the Pats were 8:1 at the beginning. I also thought that the Saints were about 15:1....obviously those didn't turn out like they seemed, but that mean that the odds were wrong to begin the season. Regardless.....

With everyone in here telling you how wrong you are, and realizing that you're arguing for your favorite teams, do you not think that its possible that you're being a homer? I'm telling you this as a courtesy, not to try to bash you: You are probably the biggest homer on this board, and your normally logical posts turn into complete crap when you discuss Boston.

105,797 and counting