View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 02:36 PM

Default Re: PAHUD Stat breakdown by color...

[ QUOTE ]
JH1

EDIT: Geez, I can't stand FTP Player icons...why do you still show them? They just clutter the screen IMHO.

Go to PAHUD and delete from your layout:

VP$IP
PFR
AGG
WTSD
Hands

Next, configure a Combination Stat to incorporate the previously deleted. Position across the top of player name box.

That will go a LONG way to freeing up space on a FTP table.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually find the player icons quite useful when I'm 6+ tabling. They let you quickly generalize how you want to play the hand against particular opponents without having to look at a multitude of stats on the players left to act. I mostly ignore a lot of the icons, but I am particularly interested in 4 of them and that's why I display them: fish, mouse, rock, and calling station as I find these are the most profitable to play against in certain scenarios.

As I said I don't play much on FT as I'm not a fan of the software/PAHUD problems with it timing out due to a freeze with a fullhouse after I make a big turn bet really sucks. I also do use combined stats on all other sites where they fit a lot better (layouts for Stars and Party are excellent IMO compared to FT, I've downloaded mods for both as well to make them easier to see).

Edit: I like how you have the one set of combined stats on your layout for VPIP etc. I'll probably be switching to the racetrack layout next time I play there so I'll try to post a screenshot if I can manage to fit all 3 sets of combined stats that I normally use.