View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 02:27 PM

Default Re: Leaks--how do we find them?

certainly you should read through pokey's post on pokertracker as a starter. outstanding.

going back through you hand histories with pt's playback is another great tool. make sure you uncheck the known hole cards and replay the hand asking yourself why you did this instead of that. i often find i was a tool for some reason.

oosting hands is good too though many times i plan on posting a hand online, only to have my mistake/misplay become glaringly obvious and i end up not posting the hand due to large amounts of future embarassment coming my way. searh for other AA/AK/AQ hands so you aren't filling up the pages with redundant stuff. if you do have a certain question on yor play by all means post it though. include stats and reads too. important stuff or otherwise you get a plethora of "it depends" replies.

*grunching* hands is good. open a hand post and don't look at the other responses. go ahead and start your reply with *grunch* letting others know you're not repeating the same previos answers, or if you do give a different answer be prepared to either back it up, or learn form your public display! it happens to everyone who wants to learn more so don't have a thin skin like some, and then again, don't rip others if they are off on their repsonses. we all learn from it.

you're on the right rack just being here. play hard. play well and learn as you play. no one knows all.

good luck to you.

EN