View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 02:18 PM

Default Re: [100nl] KK, flop top set, but FD gets there on turn...

[ QUOTE ]
First : IP and top set I'm checking (behind). I would agree with you if we had 55/44/JJ. I also think that floating here oop after a c/c preflop with pp and hands like AQ/AJ utg is awfull and hope u don't do that too often. Don't try to impress me with NL200 stuffs or what u want I'm also a NL200 player.

Okay I don't want to spend the night on this one, even if I think it would be a good thing to discuss this subject extensively. I already spent about 1 hour to find the former "big" thread on this subject. I'm not 100% sure if this still up to date (games have change since october 06). What I feel about this subject is that u need to be facing a really agro vilain/table to make a bet here more Ev than a check and I would be surprised to learn that FR games right now are more agro than NL200-NL1000 6m games 1 year ago. Furthermore vilain is not an agro player.

Links that u should read :
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...164#Post7590064

KK grimstarr

orange KK hand

[/ QUOTE ]

Thx a lot for the links here JetSet. I'm going to read them here soon; however, I'm wondering what you do if you're oop here. Let's say you bet $9 on the flop here, he calls and the turn is the same.

Now what?