View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 02:18 PM

Default Re: How bad was your first time? (Mini-TR included)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
traz-- LOL. What a hilarious and pathetic story. I hope you got a the chance to redeem yourself somewhere down the line with that chick. Either way, funny stuff, but oh well who cares, right? [censored] happens.

My first time: senior year in high school, I started "dating" this sophomore. We would basically just hook up a lot, then part ways. She was kindof a whore. Oh well.

Anyway, it was New Years Eve and we all went to a party. We meet up and proceed to get incredibly wasted. Back at her place (her parents were out at some other party), we start hooking up, and the next thing I know, I'm chowing on some box. After a while, she pulls me up and says, "So uhhh, do you want me to just give you head, or do you want to have sex?" It was very romantic. I chose the latter.

She then went to her parent's room and stole a condom out of their drawer. We go at it for a while, and then I suddenly had to piss due to all the beer I drank earlier. I throw the condom out and pissed. She went back to her parent's room, stole another condom, and we went back to work. Fifteen minutes down the line, I had to piss again. Wtf... When I came back, she told me her parents were out of condoms. Great. She then makes a fantastic suggestion: "Well, we could always just raw dog it." I was wasted, so fine by me.

We go for a while, I pull out, all is well. Overall: 7/10. Also, I think I may have opened up Pandora's Box (no pun intended), as she ended up banging half the school after I graduated.

[/ QUOTE ]
poidh

no virgin goes for a total of like 40 minutes... lies

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe not 40 min, but they can last if they beat off frequently enough