View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 01:54 PM

Default Re: Trip report - NFL London

I am a huge giants fan but this game was torture to watch on TV. not because of the sloppy play or anything, but because the 2 dudes they had commenting, combined with "goose" on the sidelines made it so [censored] bad that i watched the 2nd half of the game on mute.

blah blah blah football speculation blah blah blah. The Dolphins are bad and only getting worse. This John Beck kid better work out for them or their franchise is in the shitter, that's all i'm gonna say. Thank god Ted Ginn caught a TD pass.

Eli (I am a HUGE Eli fanboy btw) just did not look comfortable at all in early going - and TBH he has looked far from spectacular for a few weeks now. Then they figured out that they should just give the ball to Jacobs and win the game and go home. The team is on the rise because the defense has started to fit into the scheme better.

Of course, none of this means anything for the giants if they can't stay healthy. The past 2 years we have been crushed by injuries late in the season.

Plus we're in the NFC. Is there any team in the NFC anyone has complete confidence in? Even my friends who are cowboys fans are still nervous.