View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 01:48 PM

Default Re: Sam\'s Town Tunica mini report

I don't know how to do all the quoting w/o doing the whole thing at once so lemme try to reply to each of your replies.

1 - I wasn't worried about AA in the sense that I didn't know I wasn't at least a 4-1 and being a nit. I knew I was willing to get it all in and the way aces have treated me lately I was worried 2-7 would have beat me. Not like I was willing to make a deal or anything. just that it would have sucked to lose 150 with AA right after I start playing.

2 - Yes, they did make bad moves.

3 - I don't know why but i put him on QQ. I realize I'm a 43/57 there but I didn't want to put it all in on a possible cf. I really felt I was one of the better players at the table and I don't think he would have layed down JJ-QQ there. But no, I'm not positive he had that either.

4 - I can't recall specific hands in this time period. Just that it went something like I limp with 2 others. We all check the flop, I bet the turn and they fold instantly. There were a few players at the table I wouldn't do that to automatically but most I would.

5 - TY

6 - I dunno. You may be right but I figured the 2nd guys range loosened if anything. He sees 1 all in, then the SB and BB's chips in there and he sees some great odds.

7 - I agree with you for the most part and normally wouldn't ever do it. But it seems the norm for most people around. (no I won't jump off a bridge if someone else does). The worst is when someone does it and when they get back they pick up their chips and leave.

8 - The dessert was good [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

9 - I havn't read SSLE and I agree I should read that amongst others. One thing I know about SSHE (in Tunica anyway) is how wild it can be. I just didn't really feel like playing so I figured i'd play tight. I did loosen up some but not like some of the knuckleheads there.

10 - I totally agree

11 - Agreed but the "I don't think you have a 9" felt like it would work on this guy and did. I'm probably patting myself on the back when I shouldn't and maybe I got lucky for him to reraise but oh well.

Thanks for the input.

I think one of the best parts of my game is I (think) I know my abilities pretty well. Meaning I don't go out there and do a Carlos Mortenson reraising Oppenheim (sp?) with air just because I saw him do it on TV. I wish I had that gear but right now I don't. Actually I have done it when I've had cold stone reads on my opponents but it's a rarity.