Thread: Botting the NHL
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 01:32 PM

Default Re: Botting the NHL

On Saturday we went 1-2, for an 0.36 loss, to bring the record to 13-9, +8.96 units. Horrible day Sunday with the totals, and we went 1-3, to bring us to 14-12 for October, +6.41 units. I had a hard time in the WNBA with the totals - hopefully it won't be the same with the NHL. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

ata - things are changing fairly regularly in regard to values and how much particular statistics matter, so not prepared to go into it just yet. I use a formula though that takes the results of previous games, and finds trends in the stats as well as hopefully calculating the estimated % each stat has that affects a teams winning %. Bah - got my daughter crying in the background here so hard to think [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Hopefully that made sense. I'll go into more detail eventually, once I notice some set trends/factors.

Tonight take New York Rangers -0.5 IRT @ +103. I have Rangers covering this about 63% of the time, unfortunately with their unreliable offense, can't recommend more units.