View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 12:59 PM

Default SlippyJacks is a Scam Artist

This might get kinda long, so I apologize in advance for that, but I feel like you guys should know about this.

SlippyJacks just won the Sunday Million for $240k yesterday, and apparently won the FTP Mill last week. Back in the day, he used to post on FCP under the name Absolute. He was out of action and I had a recent MTT score, and on the advice of somebody I trusted, I decided to stake Absolute (SlippyJacks) 2k on PartyPoker.

The conditions were that he gave me the password to the account (Dark_Bet), and that once he got to 4k (playing 3/6LHE) he would give me back the original 2k, then 50% of earnings up to 2k. After that our deal would be done.

After a couple of weeks, he changed the password to the account. I said that I wasn't comfortable with the arrangement anymore and I wanted the money back, he transferred me $500 and that was it. He started giving me some BS excuses like "One of my friends got the password so I had to change it" then would conveniently not give me the password and block me on AIM. After a few months, he disappeared from FCP and blocked me on AIM even when I would find his new Screen Name.

I'm not writing this to start unnecessary drama or to write a sob story for myself. I know that what I did was stupid and I have to protect myself. I just figured that if he is going to be a part of the MTT Community, I should let you all know what he really is all about in case anybody was going to get in a future staking deal with him. Congrats on your success Slippy, it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.