View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 12:47 PM

Default Re: Week 10 Early NCAA Lines

First time posting any kind of anaylsis behind picks, i'm fully expecting to be ridiculed and faded but please if you must at least be gentle... anyway here goes:

Temple +7.5 @ Ohio 1u
Temple is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games and heads to Ohio with favourable match ups; Temples horrible ground attack faces an equally abysmal rush defence (temple being 104th in rush O, Ohio 109th rush def). Both teams field middle of the range passing offences and temple fields a slightly better pass defence. I'm expecting neither team to be able to establish the run leading to lots of 3rd and longs leading to punts meaning a low scoring affair where a TD advantage should be enough for Temple.

Navy +3 vs ND 2u
Navy has travelled well recently being 8-3 SU on the road and 9-1-1 ATS in its last 11 road games. ND in contrast has been horrible ATS at home going 2-8. Navy also has the number 1 rush offence in the nation and i don't see how the week off will have improved ND's defence enough to be able to stop it. Navy's defence may be horrid but so is ND's offence i see this game as closer to PK or even Navy-3 then Navy +3.5 which is why its a 2u play and the only one for the week at that. (Will almost definatley be adding the ML but waiting closer to kick-off in the hope of better odds)

Other plays that i'm considering (especially if i get line shifts in my favour) are:
Arizona st +7 @ Oregon
Washington U @ Stanford +3
UTEP -7 @ Rice
Maryland +2.5 @ North Carolina

Flame away =)
Dom