View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 12:38 PM

Default Online player notes.

Hi everyone
First off i'm brand new to joining this site, although I have been aware of 2+2 for a while from reading a few of Sklansky's books. I play small stakes hold 'em, both limit and no limit, and once I consider myself proficient in them, I will move on to different games.

Anyway, my question is about player notes. I was just wondering if anyone felt like they had a top notch system for making notes on players, and if so which topics do you assign highest priority to? At the moment, I make a note of a players general limping, calling, raising and reraising requirements (PrF) from all positions, then I split information into a few catagories: How they play pocket pairs (do they call down too much with small/med bviously beaten pairs, what about when they have a set), Bluffing (how often do they attempt if ever, are they easy to bluff, or loose and weak?), How they play their draws, and other general information. I also make a note of which combination they are of loose/tight and aggressive/passive.

So any suggestions for better use of my typing time? Are there any factors that I have left out which will be advantageous to me? Or even if someone knows of a better way of structuring/organising the information?

Many thanks,
Rhys