View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 12:21 PM

Default Re: GOOD GOD I LOVE ME SOME RACHEL RAY

[ QUOTE ]
I would imagine a lot of the respondents in this thread, it being OOT and all, are early 20 something males who have not figured out the distinction between "will cook" and "is actually pretty good at it."

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually no Gump. And first of all I am not comparing her to any other on the Food Network, I am comparing her food to how a meal should taste--her food sucks. I also grew up w/ my father's cooking which is outstanding, truly outstanding (I won't get into it, no need) and I understand how to cook and realize that Rachel Ray makes some some quick little crappy meals. If that is what you like fine, it isn't what I like--I happen to like good food.

So don't start assuming anything and grouping into demographic by using my quote b/c I meant what I said and it is right and not an opinion. She isn't a chef, she isn't a good cook...she is basically the equivalent of going over to your friends house and his/her mom whipping up an ok meal for everyone. Whatev, I don't waste my time tivo'ing that nonsense.