View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 10:37 AM

Default Re: Predict the Opening Line: Pats in Indy

"The good news: I will get +170 at some point in the week on a team that should be -3 +100."

Do you realize how much pats money would come in if pats were 3 point dogs? They would probably get 90%+ of the action, books have already been destroyed by NE all year 8-0 ATS.

I don't get where you say Indy has had a much tougher schedule, Indy has beat 3 teams with a record over .500, NE has beat 4 teams over .500 including pretty much the class of the NFC the Cowboys and Skins and Cleveland who I think still has a chance to win their division.

It took the biggest comeback in title game history for the colts to beat NE last time (I think the pats are going to remember this). The 2 times they beat them before that the NE secondary was in tatters, starting 4th and 5th string DB's and no Harrison for one or both games, I forget.

I think this is the first time I remember NE coming into this game healthier than the Colts, if Harrison is still out next week they can blanket Wayne and Clark and make Anthony Gonzales beat them.

Washington's D is by far the best that the Pats have faced all year, and they torched them. They also run a lot of cover 2 very similar to the colts.

Pats win by 10+ IMO