View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 09:54 AM

Default Re: BBV: Betting the NFL

[ QUOTE ]
Here are the games I like this week:

Pittsburgh -3.5 at Cincy
The Bengals D can't stop anyone, the Steelers will run all over them. The Bengals however, will struggle to run against a tough steelers run defense. The Steelers will rebound from a tough loss at Denver, and have owned the bengals in Cincy over the past few years.

Cleveland -2.5 at St Louis
The Browns have actually been playing some good football this year, especially offensively, and are coming off a bye week. The Rams offensive line is in shambles, and their defense struggles and ends up staying on the field WAY too long due to an inept offense. This Rams team is actually one of the worst NFL teams I have seen in the last few years. This game shouldn't be close.

Buffalo +2.5 at NY Jets

The Bills could easily have a better record than they do, with close losses against Dallas and Denver. Trent Edwards looks pretty good at QB. I'm surprised the line isn't the other way on this game. Neither team is that impressive, but I think the Bills are the better team.

I'm not an expert handicapper or anything, but I think at least 2/3 of these games will come in.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFMFT