View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 09:52 AM

Default Re: how much do I suck at poker?

Some basic advice here, the only stats that look decent are 18/13, little too nitty for me, but hey it works. You must steal more, get it to at least 30%. Randomly try to steal with off suit connectors, suited connectors, whatever. That is table dependent but it should work more often than not. Also, you have to play more aggressively. 31/6 is horrible no offense. Small sample size or not, thats just terrible. Youre playing too loose and wayyyy too passive. Even with the 22/12, you must raise more. It should be more like 22/19 at least if youre going to play that way. I think the minimum aggression factor is supposed to be 2, but that means youre just cutting it. Step up that pf and flop aggression for sure, as well as the turn. I dont have much aggression on the river right now which is something I am trying to work on, but thats fairly irrelevant here. You want your overall aggression at a minimum of 3 I would think. Mine is over 4 and I dont even consider myself to be that aggressive at all TBH.