View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 02:31 AM

Default [censored] THIS PIECE OF CRAP IDIOT LUCKSACK

Topic.

Not worth to mention the:
GOOD OLE ONE OUTER.

Up 2k, down to -2k, up to 6,5k and back to -1k.
Couldn't take it anymore. NL600 headsup hayhycahycahycahyachyachyhycahayhcaychaychya.

Although the one outer wasn't badly played on his part, my all time favourite where:

a) I raise 18, he 3bet 61, I 4bet ~260ish. He calls. Flop comes T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. I shove with K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] - He calls with 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] zE T"URNR IST EIN 9. ZIE POTTENS IST VIEL GUTMAL ZWEIMAL KILOS.

b) 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] - I pot he calls. Turn is 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] or something insignificant. I check, he raise something, i shove ~2x potful. He calls and shows 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] River brings him a PAAAAAAAEEEERI and my K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] is useless. ZE KING 420.

c) I shove ~800 on Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] flop with 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. He calls 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. Good call, he was only 47% underdog and he was getting the odds. Proper SKLASNKYs SteLSLS U Tu PlaY ACggORDINY L TU YUOR aOOOPPONENT REACTION WhETHEROO U CUOLD SEE HIZ ZE CARD.

_DDDDDDDD::::::::::::::DDDDDDD::::

HEAD [censored] ASPLODE.

BRING ZE ALLIGATOR ON DER STAGE.

ICH HABEN SIE GRÖSSE HUNDERSTRÖMME VIGELKUMME DAS SPRECTSHORTS:

KUMMERSIE ALLIGATOFRRS:::::::

I HATE POKER OFFICIALLY.

I took 9 courses of German language in high school ADN DO YOU SEE WHY IT WASNT USELSESS ^^^^^^^

</end thread>