View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 12:05 AM

Default Writing paper on poker for research paper.

Hey guys,

Do you think there are many refutable sources to write a paper on poker as an investment? I need 8 sources, and a couple from newspapers/journals. I think I can use some from legalization standpoints as there should be some articles written about poker in that form, but here is my thesis:

"Poker is an effective investment vehicle that may be utilized to produce a controlled rate of return despite recent legistlative restrictions and [other things]. "

It was originally something else, but with the help of others directions it has evolved to this and is now heading directly into where I think it may be a good idea to try this.

Here is my first link(and easy one) I found:
http://www.johnkay.com/in_action/483

I am going to the library tomm. for class and should come out with 5-6+ more articles, I hope.

What I am looking for is some general guidance and some help finding refutable sources as well as if anyone thinks this is a good idea for a research paper(It is only a freshman class, I have done very well up to this point at it, and it is only going to be like 2k words, so this isn't a master thesis or anything)