View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 07:57 PM

Default Re: 200PLO TP + flush draw overaggressive line?

[ QUOTE ]
Well..if it`s apparent to people that the bettor has str8 or a set when he bets lil over half a pot then I must be playing much more aggro games then some of you, because the 12 bucks flop bet doesn`t tell me anything.
He could be betting k high FD for all I know.
Neither the bettor nor the caller are protecting their hands against a flush so I wont put them on the nuts that easily.
Like I said, I`d rather test them then speculate.
And I also never mentioned folding to 3-bets on a regular basis.

[/ QUOTE ]

We know that we are pretty much behind here. Would he really bet a naked king high flush draw there? Most villains wouldn't. And what about the caller? Bettor might have two pair and just testing the waters. But if he has two pair and we call him, he probably shuts down on later streets, giving us a free card. I don't understand what information you try to gather by suggesting a raise. If you raise, he has to reraise, and he pushes you off a draw. Unless you actually think your top pair is good, which is probably not. I think I played this overaggressively. I am a noob at omaha, but still: Why do you need information in that spot?

Arguments for raising:
1. to push him off two pair or maybe even a set
2. to get a lot of money into the pot when you are behind. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]