View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 07:45 PM

Default Re: Do you have the balls to fold AA?

<u>RESULTS</u>

Hero folds
3rd dude calls the all-in. (he actually raised more.. making me have to go all-in to call if I called previously)
4th dude folds

<u>TURN TO RIVER </u>
6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

5th dude shows 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (three of a kind, Eights)
3rd dude shows 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (full house, Seven full of Eights)
1st dude mucks hand

Although I would have won, I was behind a set and am glad to have folded (for in the long run, I believe this will definately save me money). The flop was definately scary and with that kind of all-in bet with another caller... I was definately afraid of a set, flush draw and straight draw. The reason why it took me a while to think about it was for the fact that there are so many ridiculous donks out there in 2NLHE and many of them would go all-in with crap just to scare people. But I guess that's not a big enough reason. Anyways, I folded and to the looks of it, I made the right call. Thanks guys for all your input. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]