View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 05:45 PM

Default Re: Have questions about poker site customer service?

[ QUOTE ]

Okay...I found the classic chat with CS from Party from way back in the day.

So I guess I'll ask the OP:
Whether they speak english or not how it is even possible for the CSR to be this stupid and seemingly not realize how little sense they are making?
Also, do CS people just mess with their cusotmers sometimes for the hell of it? Chats like this make you wonder.

[/ QUOTE ]

Up until recent, most of Party's support was based out in India due to the low cost of labor which partially resulted in a lot of poorly trained csrs who couldn't understand English well enough. That might be the case with this one here, although from the transcript of the chat it appears she was nervous and a result got more confused. If I were her manager I would put her under some more training with more a more experienced csr so she can deal with common situations like this where there is obviously a bug issue and nothing else.

CSRs are not suppose to "mess with the customers." Although, there have been a few isolated incidents where some csrs just seem to lose common sense and insult the customer. Needless to say they get fired on the spot and some damage control needs to be done. Using humor to handle a situation is one thing, but down right bad sarcasm and insults should not be tolerated.