View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 05:09 PM

Default Re: **OFFICIAL Halloween Costume Thread**

I went to a party a friend of mine who is a teacher invited me to, that was basically a whole bunch of grade school teachers. I decided it would be awesome to go dressed as a child molester, so thats what I did. Just wore a big oversized jacket with a pair of tennis shoes so it looked like I was naked undeaneath. I made a NAMBLA name badge and wrote "Chester" on it, carried around a big sack of candy, and got a big 13 inch rubber [censored] and rigged it to hang out of my Dr.Seuss boxers, so when I flashed people by they got a nice suprise.

Holy crap, I urge everyone to somehow incorporate a giant [censored] into their halloween costume, because the girls absolutely loved it. All night long I had chicks grabbing at it and getting their picture taken with it.

The party I went to was pretty cool, the host had 2 psychics there to read peoples futures and cards and palms. Was fun to [censored] with them. They told my girlfriend that she should break up with me, and I got the same psychic to tell me that the girl Im with is my soul mate and we will be together forever. Anytime she would tell me something, I would look kinda confused like it didnt quite fit, so then she would tell me something exactly opposite and I would nod encouragingly, only to give her the confused look a few seconds later. I think she finally figured out I was [censored] with her cuz she just started giving me this weird smile like she knew what she was saying was total BS, but she was there to play the game. I wanted to talk to her later in the night sans psychic BS, but they came with this guy who stood around looking menacing, guess he was there to keep them safe, and I don't think he would have let me talk to the "talent"