View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 03:13 PM

Default Re: Have you had your wisdom teeth out yet?

[ QUOTE ]
Still have mine. I'm 33. Dentist said they should come out before the grow in when I was 17. I said no. Glad I did.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea have fun when you're 40 and all of them start to rot. Seriously, did you study up on this at all?

Wisdom teeth are extremely hard to clean compared to other teeth, can often become impacted (not even going to go into it but this is very, very bad) and most commonly just mess up your other teeth because they come in/move and make all of your teeth crooked.

None of mine were impacted but when i was 18 they started to move a bit and were starting to make my bottom row crooked. And the fact that very serious problems can arise from not getting them removed later in life, even if they never become impacted, i got them removed. Went out instantly, woke up, felt kinda high, went home, was back to normal a couple days later. The only thing that sucked was getting food stuck in the holes, just get one of those small syringes you can suck up water and spray it into the holes to clean them and it's fine.