View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 01:36 PM

Default How easy is it to build a bankroll in the turbo $3r satellites?

Hi guys

In 2 weeks I'm going to be back playing on stars after a littlebreak and am wanting to build up a very respectable bankroll for myself. I had $700 for my first deposit but won a tourney on Ladbrokes the other day and I now have $1550. This will be my bankroll but I am hoping to build this up into, say, $4000 over time.

When I had the $700 I thought about grinding out the 4/180's over a period of time but have since given this further thought. I really fancy trying to play the $3r sattellites to the Sunday Million etc and cashing out for $215 at a time. I've qualified for a few of these before and they seem like a way to build the bankroll.

If I give myself 2xdouble rebuys and add-on => $15 per tourney. I won't use this full amount each time so over time my average buy in may be $14. This would mean I would need a 1-in-15 qualifying rate to break even The rest is profit. These seem to be going all the time.

I was just wondering how easy these are to cash from regularly and if anyones tried this?

Any advice. Is this the BR building opportunity I seem to have convinced myself of?