View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 12:32 PM

Default Re: INTERNET OUTAGE, FULLTILT CLOSES ACCOUNT AND STEALS MY $$!

josem - I don't think so but am not entirely sure.

"I had $435 in my account as well as 35,000 FTP points and its still closed! Ive emailed them and no response! WTF????"

Obviously FT keeping this guy's $435 would be pretty inappropriate no matter how tilty and mean he gets to them regarding their lack of response.

Herny17 - I get the impression that only a handful of players were knocked off of Tilt at the time.
I remember a situation a few days ago where a bunch of Americans came on here saying they just got knocked off Stars. I was never disconnected and only a few of the players at my tables got knocked off. Still read 40k players were on Stars at 1 or 2am eastern or so.
Not sure if the FT outage he is referring to happened at the same time or not but since the tourney continued and he finished significantly lower than when he got knocked off it seems likely it only affected a minority of players.

That doesn't mean they shouldn't give the OP some kind of refund or could have frozen the tournament. Hard to say since we don't have all the details.
Definitely doesn't seem appropriate to confiscate all his money though but perhaps they will let him cash-out and he will find this out eventually when they bother to send him an e-mail telling him what they plan on doing.