View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 07:44 AM

Default Re: LuckyJimm needs your Neteller transfer help!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Plus, OnYourBike, all these blogs you're quoting have little to nothing to do with your original statements, saying Jimm is a 'habitual liar' and is devoid of integrity. Do you not see the difference between keeping a secret from one person and being a habitual liar?

[/ QUOTE ]

One example. Mere minutes ago he denied hiding poker from his mother, he denied lying about poker to his mother. I copy and pasted quotes proving him to be lying aagin.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are such a retard

I never denied "hiding" poker from my mother. Keeping something private is not the same as lieing about it. To use a phrase which might resonate better with you, "Don't ask, don't tell."

But you're right, now I remember - months ago, she did ask if I was still gambling, and I said no. That was before I moved back home, and she didn't ask about the laptop. I don't make a point of telling her I'm playing poker, but why should I? What point would there be in destroying my family, just to earn the approval of an anonymous socio-pathetic message board troll? I'm winning at the moment anyway, and not getting in any problems, so she doesn't need to know.

[/ QUOTE ]

The proof is in this thread for all to see and you're still lying and trying to twist the truth. Be a [censored] man for the first time in your life.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're just not making any sense. And I see you haven't answered ChumpChange's post. Too painful?