View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 01:15 AM

Default BR for Vegas trip

Hi,

I totally understand this question can't be answered exactly but I'd like to hear some OPINIONS.

I play 100NL and 200NL 6-max online and make +-3ptBB/100 in the last 200k hands5stats are18/16). I play fulltime and because I needed to cash out a lot recently I have a 6k$ bankroll(and play100NL for now).

I would like to visit vegas for a month just for the experience and not as much for the money(in february/march pbb).

My question is,how much is needed to play live(are there also 10buyin swings like online or is that not standard bc you have a bigger edge) and If I play 5days/week and get a lot of hours in how big is the chance for a good online player to make money over a month time at 200NL live?

Basically, my question is this. How much do you recommend I take with me for 200NL live play for a month and what is the chance that I loose money (in poker [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] )over this time?

I want to know, because I want that money to be from savings and not from my usual BR and I want to feel like going with money I can afford to loose. Hope this makes sense. thanks for every reply I get, appreciated.