View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 10:05 PM

Default Re: Do AP have a license to operate?

[ QUOTE ]
lol welcome to the wild wild www.est. why do u think they operate "off-shore". just another psychological ploy to fool people into thinking "oh, its licsenced it must be legit". TRUE POWER IS IN NUMBERS. The top site is up for a reason, if it were cheating and unreliable and there were better alternatives then players would migrate away. true survival of the fitest, got to love pure Capitalism.

[/ QUOTE ]

However the terrority in which they operate from, according to their website, requires the site to have a license/permit and they don't seem to have one.

OK the terrority has a 'strange' status, (it's in Canada, or whatever), and I believe the Canadian police ae looking into the matter also.

There has been some 'friction' between the terrority and the Canadian government before I believe, so I doubt the Canadian government would be too please if they are allowing
unlicense gambling operations to operate in a terrority which has dubious legal status anyway.

I believe the terrority recieved some international sympathy in the past when they had problems with the Canadian government, however I doubt they would receive that now if they are allowing unlicensed gambling to operate. Especially if some of their citizens have been ripped off.

And lets face it Canada has a bigger army, the purest form of capitalism.