View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 08:46 PM

Default Re: Just got paid.

[ QUOTE ]
Surely he heard about Stuckinpigh's allegations thru railbirds or other HS players. Yet he chose not to respond to those allegations in a timely manner.

[/ QUOTE ]

That wouldn't be unusual in the least. Anyone with any public profile gets crap talked about them all the time.

Hell, type my name into Google and there's a bunch of results from when I served as the lowly president of a student union. By responding to this stuff, you give it credibility, when it really doesn't deserve it.

The time taken to respond to accusations on the internet is simply not worth it.

[ QUOTE ]
Is it not possible if he knew he got into a pissing contest he would be asked to provide HH's to clear himself and that was something he didnt want to do?

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't get what you're saying here.

I think he is genuinely trying to provide HHs. Obviously, it would be helpful if he did, but claiming he is a cheater because he can't provide HHs is somewhat reminiscent of the judicial system in places like Indonesia and elsewhere. They have a system whereby the accused not only needs to prove their own innocence, but to find the true guilty party (at least that's my understanding from reading the Schapelle Corby case).

In the West, innocent until proven guilty is a good way to live.

[ QUOTE ]
Second, if Mark is interested in clearing his name, releasing 2 months HH's isnt ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]
But it won't satisfy the crowds, while allowing his opponents to study his game.

There's no upside to this for him.

[ QUOTE ]
PS, thanks for your hard work.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks.