View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 07:24 PM

Default Re: Just got paid.

[ QUOTE ]
Second, the Korean AP guy suggests to Mark that AP could release say Marks previous two months HH's to allay our fears-Mark says that would disadvantage him. If he is a 1mil loser, i dont think this would hold up, Mark might get better because OBV the way he is playing now isnt working.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think Mark (or any reasonable person, rather) would agree to this if they can avoid it.

The amount of hand analysis feedback Mark would receive would pale into insignificance compared to the advantage his opponents would gain.

[ QUOTE ]
Can someone graph Marks earnings on AP from the time Stuckinpigh made his allegations until now? And his earnings going back the same amount of time pre Stuck?

[/ QUOTE ]
It would genuinely surprise me if that much collated data was available on Mark.

[ QUOTE ]
It just seems like in the convo whe the AP Korea guy suggests releasing any HH's, mark says (a little too quickly for my tase BTW) that's not what the online community wants-kinda like in The Wizard of Oz where you hear the wizard say "pay no attention to that man behind the curtain".

[/ QUOTE ]
This is just plain rediculous.