View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 03:08 PM

Default Re: Step on stars for the sunday million (poll inside)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

If the cash STEPS don't start out at $2 or $3, then I won't be playing on PokerStars anymore. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, it's just that none of the games I can afford to play interest me at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Serious question - where are you going to play? As a micro-donk, I agree that cash steps starting that low would be awesome, but even without them I think Stars is the best place for a micro-donk to play... (best in terms of low stakes MTT's, SnG's and cash tables).

OT

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not going to be playing anywhere.

I don't like poker like I used to, so I don't play low stakes and try to grind it out to win. I might play, but I give up and play bad and lose. The money is the only thing that can keep me playing good, but there is no good payouts in low stakes. If I play a $5 multi or something, I know the odds of getting first aren't good and I figure I will get a bad beat 3 hours into the tourney anyway, so I just don't play, or I play crazy and go with any draw.

If I had a bankroll for the $39 sats into the Million or something, then I would play those and try to win and play the Sunday Million every week and not blow the money in my account.

And I don't make enough money to deposit a good amount, so i'm kinda stuck at the bottom.

That's why I wanted these STEPS so bad because it would be the easiest way for me to play in the Million and I would actually try to win even though it's just a $2 tourney. Plus it would be fun.