View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 02:26 PM

Default Re: Just got paid.

Why do people keep saying 'there is no evidence' re: Mark Seif cheating?

There is PLENTY of evidence. Enough to convince a great many experienced poker players already. What we don't have - yet - is proof in the form of incriminating HH.

There is not, as yet, that HH evidence. Right now, that's essentially the only difference between Seif's incident and Potripper.

Ike says, rather disingenuously, that 'there is no evidence Seif could see the hole cards.' Oh no you don't, Ike...

The accusation, made at the time, was that Seif was cheating SOMEHOW while playing on AP. But, to prove it without the HH was impossible - and Seif sure as hell didn't have to release his HH at the time because the very idea of a 'God-mode' was utterly ridiculous, according to Seif's buddies at AP. Hold that thought.

18 months later, it turns out that the method suspected at the time ('God-mode') IS IN FACT REAL. Who had access to it? Why, AP management! And - wow! - Mark Seif is part of AP management...

So what are we left with for Seif's defence now? Can't say God-mode doesn't exist... Can't say Seif isn't in bed with AP... Can't say he didn't say maybe POTRIPPER just got lucky before the HH proved otherwise... Aha! Got it!

"Maybe Seif just got lucky."

And those deleted hand histories would prove it, eh Mark?

(BTW, proof beyond a reasonable doubt is all it takes. If I were on a jury, I think I know how I'd vote.)