View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 12:51 PM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

Well i will rephrase then. I played at fulltilt cause I was receiving 27% rake back. I just think stars has alot better tour. and an easier format o play and navigate on. feel like i'm playing in a cartoon on ft. I have heard story after story on here abput frozen accounts due to bots and overzealous (mis-spell prob) behaviour of Full tilt poker security. I would'nt mind playing bots at all cause I really doubt they are programmed to handle fold equity situations. If you cant beat a bot shorthanded then you must be a poor player due to the fact the bots cant handle being bluffed that well. In the united states from experience of dealing with well run businessess, if you are a good paying customer and there was any problem with your account you would usually receive a phone call and feel valued and thanked for being a customer. Full ilt poker seems to come off (and maybe its me) , like there doing everyone a favor. It will eventually catch up to full tilt if us market becomes regulated cause more customer orientated sites will come on the seen and take market share. I know stars is not as fishy as party, but if you practice good game selection you can find good games at all levels. Just takes some patience and investigating. I contacted them recently regarding an issue of not being able to log on after an update. Even though I had to email instead phone like party, they were back 2 me within a few hours and suggested i restart computer which worked. I contacted full tilt once by email regarding deposit problems and they responded the next day. I know my grammer is poor cause im very tired right now, but in a successfull business family where you take care of your customers and resolve customer complaints very rapidly, and pay close attention to all departments looking out for loose cannon managers such as a security department mgr wanting to look good to the higher ups. Sorry about the lenght, I have been playin online quite often since 1999 at paradise poker.