View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 11:33 AM

Default Re: Not convinced KK all-in preflop up to 100BB is good idea (at $0.50

[ QUOTE ]

@ phzon: your arguments might be correct

[/ QUOTE ]
It's nice to see you have changed your position on that, even if you can't copy 5 letters in order. Earlier, I believe you said my arguments were crap, and then editted that out.

[ QUOTE ]

but they are highly theoretical and have no real relevance in low stakes poker.

[/ QUOTE ]
Theory works, when it is applied within context. I have pointed out the context and given useful factors to consider (stakes, position, stack sizes, and reads) while you are making incorrect overgeneralizations... out of concern for the poor NL $50 players, who are so easily confused, you say.

[ QUOTE ]

i cannot believe that you take the high stakes TV game with its structure as an example to fold KK and imply to take that as a lesson for NL50/NL25 this is a joke.

[/ QUOTE ]
Is your reading comprehension really that bad? I pointed out that the Farha hand that others were saying was evidence that you should not fold KK was nothing of the sort. I also pointed out that there was very little dead money in the pot before Farha committed all of his chips with KK, and in 4 recent hands discussed in the NL strategy forums, contrary to your statements that there is almost always a huge amount of dead money.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
By the way, people often say that if you are willing to fold KK, then you can be bluffed very easily. This is wrong. AA makes up a large percentage of my range whenever I would consider folding KK, so pushing as a bluff would be extremely unprofitable against me.

[/ QUOTE ]
besides: if you fold everything to a push other than aces, there will be people pushing into you with loads of crap... and you will lose A LOT of money.

[/ QUOTE ]
That is clearly wrong, as I pointed out before on this thread. In all of the situations where I might fold KK preflop, AA makes up a significant portion of my range, so trying to bluff me is an expensive mistake against my range.

[/ QUOTE ]
the point of it is, that folding to an all in even though you just threebet is a highly adaptive play which can be exploitet VERY VERY easily and will be exploitet in higher stakes.

[/ QUOTE ]
Is this what passes for intelligent conversation in your house? I repeatedly explained why my willingness to fold KK in some situations isn't exploitable, but you keep insisting that it is exploitable with no real explanation.

You said something about higher stakes. I don't accept that you are at all qualified to tell me anything about what happens at higher stakes. I have played both limit and NL with 6 figures on the table. Not long ago, you posted about datamining NL $50. Who do you think you are fooling?

You repeat arguments that have already been shot down, and you can't be bothered to write coherent sentences. I will ignore you henceforth.