View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 03:21 AM

Default Re: High Stakes Poker thread (10/21) (spoilers to come) *DELETED*

[ QUOTE ]

desab, do you play live?

its very possible that you can go 40 hand stretches getting 93o and J2o.

even so, he only had 50k at the table i believe, saving for 500k min, so with the big PF raises relative to his stack, its not profitable to play those T8s hands anyway. in a 300/600/1200 std game, he starts with just over 41 BB. raises ranged from 5x-10x i believe, so he cant play those hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes i do play live..

yes you can go long stretches with less than premium hands.

no you are mistaken.. if you had read the jman's post... which you should have since much of what is being discussed here makes it important that you read that background information.....you would know that he sat down with 100k... not 50k. so if you stop guessing then your posts would be much more respected.

my point is simple... he watched the first half of the day... he saw that many hands were played with less than premiums.... if he wasn't ABLE to play that brand of poker then perhaps it was his responsibility to let mori know that he didn't think that HE was a good match for the table... then mori wouldn't have wasted a valuable seat on him.

the kid looked obviously uncomfortable... noone can play the game when we're uncomfortable in our surroundings. don't you at least agree with that?

do you see what i mean?