View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 02:21 AM

Default Re: Genarlow Wilson -- Georgia is insane

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Yes, I see it as something petty that hardly deserves a sorry. It's a 17-year-old having consensual oral sex with a 15-year-old on New Years Eve. What exactly do you call that??? An atrocity?

If you have some information about him forcibly raping some girl while he videotaped it, then by all means, post it and allow it to factor into my analysis.

I haven't a clue what you're ranting about this time, but yes, please, stay out. This is a pretty serious and interesting topic and could do without your nonsense bogging it down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Serious question. Have you seen the video?

[/ QUOTE ]

This wasn't addressed to me, but yes, I have.

Its public record, since it was used as evidence in court. You can see it too, just go through the proper channels.

[/ QUOTE ]

When are we going to get "YouTube" justice?

[/ QUOTE ]

This video will not make it to YouTube. You'll probably be seeing this video soon in edited form anyway, as Al Sharpton (whom I usually can't stand) is planning a protest calling for the resignation of DA McDade, and we all know what a media whore he is, and BJ Bernstein has been passing this video around to interested parties pretty frequently, so it will show up on Fox News/CNN soon.

Until then, just go to the Douglas County courthouse, go to the right as soon as you pass the metal detectors, and you will enter the records room. Request to see all files pertaining to GA v Genarlow Wilson and they will hand it over. If they don't, go upstairs to the DA's office and request copies of all evidence related to GA vs Genarlow Wilson.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice of Al Sharpton to take the side of the Duke lacrosse team, don'tyathink? Good to know that he sees no color in these things. A true non-bigot. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]