View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 02:21 AM

Default Re: Genarlow Wilson -- Georgia is insane

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

So RedBean was way wrong and conveniently screwing up facts to support an indefensible position!? Noooo! That's not the Beaner I know!

[/ QUOTE ]

This is kinda funny considering that they didn't drop the rape charge.

You just can't buy this kind of irony anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I took Thug's information on face value, since up until then neither of you had provided any actual information and your track record is not very good.

As it stands, I am not sure who is right and also don't care, because like I said: It's irrelevant and courts should be making correct decisions as they apply to the case in front of them.

You should look up the definition of irony if you think this qualifies. But, vocabulary is probably the least of your problems, so actually you should do a lot of other things first.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow...seems you are pretty upset at being wrong and rushing in so quick to bag on me about it when you thought you were right. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

No sweat, man. It's all good. I knew you probably didn't know what you were talking about and were just jumping at the chance to bag on me. It's okay, I understand.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are odd.

If you find that information on the forced rape that he videotaped or whatever you claim to be right about, like I've been saying, go ahead and post it. Otherwise there is nothing to argue about and you just make yourself look more ridiculous.

The burden of proof is on you to prove the thing you claim happened lol.

EDIT: This is what I'm referring to btw.

[ QUOTE ]
I haven't looked at the details of this case in ages, but if I remember, while the consentual oral got an outlandish penalty.....I couldn't figure out how he got off on the rape count when the video shows him screwing a girl while shes practically knocked out unconscious and unable to consent.

I think the 10-year sentence was the judge's version of a "make right" for the jury's inability to convict on the rape charge.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the information I was referring to when I said you were wrong. If you have the videotape of him screwing and unconscious girl, then let me know.