View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 01:19 AM

Default Re: Halloween WW - Costume Party (Game Thread)

[ QUOTE ]
*** THIS POST IS DIRECTED AT ANYONE BUT CLOWN OR JENN ***

Then isn't the best course of action to lynch OH, and have me or whoever the consensus 2nd most likely wolf be the backup lynch?

Right there are a bunch of possibilities if we make OH the leading wagon:
1) OH is the HH, lynch transfers onto 2nd most likely wolf (probably me -.-) = <font color="green">consensus wolf suspect lynched</font>
2) OH is the HH, however lynch does not transfer and we have a no lynch = <font color="red">worst outcome, but Nich is proved to be a liar and likely wolf</font>
3) OH is a wolf = <font color="green">we lynch a wolf yay!</font>

(Side note: There is a fourth possibility that I discount which is OH and nichp both being neutrals. I just think it's too unlikely for the game to play out this way if that were the case. Nichp having pushed a Pyramid lynch and OH claiming a village role early is not how neutrals would play. Also there are likely less neutrals than villagers/wolves so conditional probability makes this possibility very low.)

Making OH the leading wagon instead of me means we lynch me anyway some of the time, get a sure wolf in OH another part of the time, or at least expose Nich to be a very wolfy liar in the worst case.

I fail to see how this is worse than taking the line of just blindly lynching me.

[/ QUOTE ]

1 question only.

if nich were a wolf and you were a villager, then WHY WONT NICH VOTE FOR YOU?????????