View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 11:53 PM

Default Re: Survivor China OFFICIAL THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I meant to mention last post that I think there are either two or four of those bat carvings in each camp, with only one being the II. So maybe James started tearing all the carvings off, looking for the right one. Maybe Erik found one of the non-IIs and thought it might be the II.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this or something like this is correct. Didn't Todd's immunity idol say something like "this is the immunity idol", while Erik's comments were "this looks idolish"? I would assume they both would have the same comments on the back, and Erik's comments sounds like the one he was looking at was blank on the back.

[/ QUOTE ]

My thoughts were that there will only be one immunity idol, whoever finds it first. It's possible that after the first idol was found, the producers removed the idol from the yellow camp and replaced it with a copy without that message on the back. I don't remember anyone mentioning there were definitely 2 idols, and every time it's been referred to in the show it's been "the hidden immunity idol", very singular.

Whatever the case is, I doubt Erik is going to have the idol next week. That just wouldn't make any sense.