View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 11:25 PM

Default Re: Genarlow Wilson -- Georgia is insane

I'm so happy to see this kid released, good guy. Shook his hand right before he walked outside to the main gate.

Here's what happened four years ago. Genarlow and friends were in a hotel room having a New Years party, several young ladies were in and out throughout the evening. The girl he "raped" was moaning "Oh God Yes" and at one point during the "rape" had an orgasm.

Later on, the fifteen year old juvenile comes in, starts giving oral sex to everyone in the room. On the tape, you clearly see her go up to Wilson and say "You want some head, baby?" to which he responds "LDO" (I'm paraphrasing).

The next morning, the drunk 17 year old wakes up in the hotel room, believes she's been raped, and calls 911. Three Douglas County deputy sheriffs arrive, followed soon afterwords by an SVU detective, who then radios for assistance from a CAC (Crimes Against Children) investigator. FTR, Douglas county is the county I grew up in.

The Deputies take the videocamera and the tapes in to be used as evidence. They are analyzed, first by the CAC and SVU detectives, then by DA David McDade.

Warrants for Genarlow and several of his friends are issued, and patrol deputies and detectives begin serving them the following days afterword.

Genarlow and his friends are offered "deals" all of which involve registering as a sex offender, and furthermore, registering as a sex offender under the hidious description of "Child Molester".

Genarlow stuck to his guns, and I'm very proud of him for it. Had I been DA McDade here, he probably would've received some probation time for his troubles, and a slap on the wrist.

A protest is being planned at the Douglas County courthouse sometime soon, calling for the resignation of DA McDade, and I can assure you, I will be in attendance. I would encourage anyone in the Atlanta area to join me.

-J